OUR SHORT STATEMENT OF THE CONFESSIONS OF FAITH
- We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin, and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that He arose from the grave the third day according to the scriptures.
- We believe that He, only, is the great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe that Christ will come again in Person bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on the earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again — “Ye must be born again.”
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism, (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial, and resurrection.
- We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is, not to “reform the world,” but to preach and teach the Word of God to the individual soul.
We invite all New Testament Baptist Churches to enjoy this fellowship with us on the ground of the Scriptures as briefly outlined in these statements of faith.
The complete and much more deeper meaning please click : What we believe